1. Content. You are solely responsible for the development, maintenance, use and backup of Your Content. You must confirm and monitor compliance of your content with the Acceptable Use Policy, the law, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and any claims or notices sent to you claiming that your content infringes on any person’s rights.
2. Security and Backup. You are solely responsible for configuring and using the Service Offerings. You are solely responsible for taking any and all steps to maintain security, protection and backup of your content. You may use encryption technology to protect it. We recommend that you routinely archive your content and data on a daily basis in order to protect it in case of equipment failure or accidental loss caused by equipment, network, human error, or power outage. Your failure to maintain a routine backup schedule to a remote backup location could result in a total loss of your data.
3. Violations. Any action that you knowingly or unknowingly permit any person or entity to take related to this Agreement or your content or use of the Service shall be deemed an act by you. You will ensure that all End Users comply with this Agreement. If you become aware of a violation of this Agreement by an End User, you agree to immediately terminate such End User’s access to your content and the Service Offerings.
4. Acceptable Use Policy. You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Service Offerings or Site for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. We do not voluntarily participate in any government mass collection of data and we do not ever plan to.
Prohibited activities or content include:
(a) Illegal Activities. Any illegal activities, including advertising or making available gambling sites or disseminating or promoting child pornography, are prohibited. You may not use Service Offerings in the commission of any crime that violates the laws of any local, state, and federal government of the United States of America. Violations of this provision may result in us making your information and information about your service and your use of our Service Offerings available to law enforcement with or without your consent or knowledge.
(b) Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to others or our operations or reputation, including promoting or disseminating fraudulent goods or services or schemes, including ponzi or pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming, or engaging in deceptive practices.
(c) Infringing Content. You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization.
(d) Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, grossly offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or is otherwise objectionable, including content that exploits children or constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, expresses bigotry or hatred, constitutes harassment, or depicts non-consensual sex acts. This includes material that defames, abuses, or threatens any person or group. Content including nude art, pornography, sex-related merchandising and links to such sites elsewhere that are permitted by the laws in the city of Kansas City, the state of Missouri and the country of the United States of America comply with acceptable use.
(e) Harmful Content. Content, software or computer technology that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots are strictly prohibited. Piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, pyrotechnics, exploitive software and texts or communications that educate or encourage this activity and/or use are also prohibited.
(f) No Security Violations. You may not use Services Offerings to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer, communications system, software application, network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include: (i) Accessing any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System; (ii) Monitoring data or traffic on a System without permission; (iii) Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin. This prohibition includes the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
(g) No Network Abuse. You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include: (i) Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled; (ii) Denial of Service (DoS) – Inundating a target with communication requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective; (iii) Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques; (iv) Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers; (v) Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a system, such as access and storage restrictions; (vi) Attack traffic that disrupts any portion of our network (incoming or outgoing) will be blocked until the customer is able to work with security personnel to resolve the issue; (vii) IRC websites and IRC servers are prohibited; (viii) You may not upload ROMs and Emulators; (ix) You must contact us prior to installing a CDN within our infrastructure. “Shared Resource” CDN’s are strictly prohibited.
(h) No E-Mail or Other Message Abuse. You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass/bulk e-mail (UCE) or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider. You will not reference Us in any unsolicited email that you send.
5. Our Monitoring and Enforcement of Acceptable Use. We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of the Acceptable Use Policy or misuse of the Services Offerings or Site.
6. Reporting of Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy. If you become aware of any violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please use our ticketing system.