Refunds and Cancellations
Fees, Orders, Billing and Payment:
1. Service Fees. All Services are prepaid at the time of order. We bill you monthly thereafter. We may invoice you more frequently if we believe that your account may be fraudulent or at risk of non-payment. You will pay us using one of the payment methods we support. All amounts payable will be made without setoff or counterclaim, and without any deduction or withholding. Fees for any new Service will be effective when we post updated fees on the Site unless we stated otherwise in a notice. We may increase fees for any existing Service Offerings at any time. We may charge you a late fee on all late payments and a reconnect fee on all terminated accounts.
(a) Your monthly bandwidth allotment is unmetered/unlimited.
2. Taxes. All fees and charges payable by you are inclusive of applicable taxes and duties, including VAT and applicable sales tax. As such, you pay no tax.
3. Set Up Fees. Are charged per product ordered and are automatically applied
4. Ordering. The order process for Service Offerings is as follows:
(a) All orders must include your real name, address, phone number and email address. Providing false information may result in immediate termination of all your accounts without refund. Clients are limited to one account. Opening multiple accounts will result in termination without refund.
(b) Orders are deployed in the order in which they are received.
(c) Payment is required at the time the order is placed. Failure to complete payment will result in the order being discarded by our system.
(d) After your initial order and your service is active (“Service Activation Date”), your monthly invoice date is every 29 to 31 days thereafter. Your monthly invoice renewal date is automatically adjusted to the approximate day of the month that your server is put online. It is your responsibility to check the monthly renewal date on your invoice to confirm when it is due.
(e) We deploy servers during business days only (Monday through Friday) except holidays. Servers are not deployed on Saturday or Sunday.
5. Billing. The billing process related to your Service is as follows:
(a) Due to the nature of our industry and the costs involved with provisioning and maintaining your Service, we do not offer refunds or pro-rated refunds.
(b) Invoices are generated 5 days before the date they are due. At our sole discretion, email reminders may be sent at 3 days, 1 days before the due date to your last known email address. If your Account is set up on auto billing, your payment method will be charged on the Due Date.
(c) All invoices are emailed and are available in your Account panel. Invoices are not sent via postal mail, PDF, fax or any other method other than email. We do not contact customers via phone to discuss billing issues.
(d) If your payment is declined or you fail to submit payment on or before the invoice due date, your Service will be disconnected/suspended at midnight the day it is due date.
(e) A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. Billing disputes resolved in the customer’s favor will receive account credit for overpayment.
(f) If any chargebacks occur on your credit card or we reserve the right to terminate all Service and recycle your server(s) without notice.
(g) Failure to make payment within 72 hours of the time we disconnect/suspend your Service will result in your Service being terminated.
(h) SERVICE TERMINATION IMMEDIATELY ERASES YOUR DATA AND YOUR DATA IS NOT RECOVERABLE.